People’s Bank of Seneca’s FREE online banking service, NetTeller, offers a number of convenient, time-saving features including:
- Access to account balances and history for all accounts
- One-time and recurring funds transfers
- Account alerts
- Statement and check images viewing and downloads
- Loan payments for People’s Bank of Seneca loans
- Downloads of account information into financial software like Intuit® QuickBooks
- Send a secure message to a representative
With Online Banking, you can access your account anytime, anywhere 24 hours a day and 7 days a week with an internet connection. You can connect with a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
Check out our brochure providing step-by-step instructions on how to utilize all of the features for your free Online Banking.
Come into one of our bank branches and ask a Customer Service Representative to sign you up today! Or email us at email@example.com for more information.*
*Your security and privacy are our number one priority. Please do not provide any personal or sensitive information like your account number or social security number in your e-mail as this email is not private and not encrypted.
While People’s Bank of Seneca works very hard to protect your banking privacy, you also have an important role in protecting your accounts. There are several steps you can take to ensure that your Online Banking account information is protected:
- Don't reveal your User ID or password to anyone. Your User ID and password are designed to protect your banking information, but they will only work if you keep them to yourself.
- Change your Online Banking passwords frequently.
- Don't walk away from your computer if you are in the middle of an Online Banking session.
- Once you have finished your Online Banking session, sign off before visiting other internet sites.
To assure the utmost security of your account, follow these simple tips:
- Click the EXIT button to log out of your session
- Close your browser window
Clear your browser's cache to erase any stored information. This is especially true if you notice any suspicious or unusual activity related to any of your accounts. Contact us immediately if this is the case.