PBOS Simple Account Switch Kit
At People’s Bank of Seneca, we understand that changing banks is a big decision, which, is why we help make it easy to move your accounts to PBOS with the Switch Kit. Our Switch Kit is designed to help you organize all the information you need when opening a new account with us, and close your old accounts at another financial institution. We also offer forms to help set up direct deposit to your new account and online bill payments.
When you are ready to make the switch, you can visit one of our branch locations or call us directly. Remember when opening your new account, you will need:
- One form of a valid, current government-issued photo identification (such as a driver’s license, state-issued ID, or passport) and
- One other form of identification with your name on it (such as a credit or debit card.)
Proof of current address if the address on your ID is different than your current address.
- Authorization to Close Accounts– Complete this authorization to close accounts at other financial institutions and have funds transferred to your People’s Bank of Seneca account(s).
- Online Banking Bill Pay Worksheet– Do you make payments online? We can help you transfer your online bill payments from your current account to your new People’s Bank of Seneca account.
- Direct Deposit Worksheet– Complete a copy of this form to redirect any direct deposits to your new account. Send each form, along with a voided check from your People’s Bank of Seneca Account, to your employer.
- Automatic Payment Worksheet– Complete a copy of this form to redirect each of your automatic payments. Mail each form, along with a voided check from your People’s Bank of Seneca Account, to the appropriate business, utility organization or merchant.
Check out our brochure providing step-by-step instructions on how to utilize all of the features for your free Online Banking.